User not logged in - login - register
Home Calendar Books School Tool Photo Gallery Message Boards Users Statistics Advertise Site Info
go to bottom | |
 Message Boards » » Post here when you are working on a fever Page [1]  
aaronburro
Sup, B
54774 Posts
user info
edit post

9/27/2026 9:07:27 PM

NeuseRvrRat
[old]
35752 Posts
user info
edit post

In Soviet Russia, fever work on you!

9/27/2026 9:09:16 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17590 Posts
user info
edit post

Is your only prescription more cowbell?

9/27/2026 9:09:32 PM

aaronburro
Sup, B
54774 Posts
user info
edit post

^ no, this one is probably Tylenol. I don't think I'm pregnant, so it should be safe

9/27/2026 9:16:13 PM

BubbleBobble
1 Post
119011 Posts
user info
edit post

I can't stop having allergies

I think that cancels out any headaches or other ailments

I think I need an on/off switch

yeah I said I a lot, so what?

9/27/2026 9:27:45 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17590 Posts
user info
edit post

Aaronburro spectrum watch

9/27/2026 9:33:42 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31570 Posts
user info
edit post

^^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1tjh_ZO_tY&t=1556s

9/27/2026 9:52:38 PM

aaronburro
Sup, B
54774 Posts
user info
edit post

^ He seemed less than forthright on the issue. Is he saying I should take Tylenol? I couldn't really tell

9/27/2026 11:31:12 PM

Bullet
All American
29870 Posts
user info
edit post

Don't take the 'tism T!

9/28/2026 11:05:22 AM

StTexan
Not AI!
17590 Posts
user info
edit post

Tylenol Credibility thread

9/28/2026 11:07:03 AM

MrGreen
All American
2605 Posts
user info
edit post

Make America Horny Again

9/28/2026 3:00:50 PM

Bullet
All American
29870 Posts
user info
edit post

A fever for the flavor of a Pringles?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzCRmckTK8I

9/28/2026 3:22:46 PM

 Message Boards » Chit Chat » Post here when you are working on a fever Page [1]  
go to top | |
Admin Options : move topic | lock topic

© 2026 by The Wolf Web - All Rights Reserved.
The material located at this site is not endorsed, sponsored or provided by or on behalf of North Carolina State University.
Powered by CrazyWeb v2.39 - our disclaimer.