Here’s The New York Times 100 Best TV Shows of the 21st Century: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2026/arts/television/best-tv-shows-21st-century.htmlLots of people real mad online, I'm happy with itI've seen all or most of 57, some of another 10-11. Halt and Catch Fire and Band of Brothers are only ones I haven't seen that I want to. Hadn't heard of the Bureau, check it out this weekend only to realize in the first 15 minutes that it has been remade in America as the Agency, which I already watched
9/27/2026 11:09:44 PM
Halt and catch fire was pretty meh. Maybe it got better, i think it lasted like 3 seasons
9/27/2026 11:16:36 PM
Where is For All Mankind, my good dumpling?!
9/28/2026 6:55:23 AM
pfff the 21st century is only a quarter over. There are 74 more years of TV that could usurp any of these.[Edited on September 28, 2026 at 9:34 AM. Reason : 4]
9/28/2026 9:34:39 AM
Better Call Saw at 27? No Lodge 49?? Reservation Dogs at 87????
9/28/2026 9:55:48 AM
Mad Men is trash
9/28/2026 4:16:57 PM