User not logged in - login - register
Home Calendar Books School Tool Photo Gallery Message Boards Users Statistics Advertise Site Info
go to bottom | |
 Message Boards » » Ask qntmfred things ITT Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11], Prev  
StTexan
Not AI!
17866 Posts
user info
edit post

I aint gonna lie i want a jew president. I think all religions are stupid but if theres never been 1 of something i root for that something if the opportunity arises

[Edited on October 8, 2026 at 10:19 PM. Reason : So the haters of that one thing feel shitty]

10/8/2026 10:19:03 PM

qntmfred
retired
42752 Posts
user info
edit post

An atheist jew American president would be something, wouldn't it

[Edited on October 8, 2026 at 10:20 PM. Reason : a boy can hope]

[Edited on October 8, 2026 at 10:21 PM. Reason : we coulda had dean]

10/8/2026 10:20:24 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17866 Posts
user info
edit post

I didn't know the athiest part....thats even better if he is an atheist jew

10/8/2026 10:25:58 PM

qntmfred
retired
42752 Posts
user info
edit post

to be clear I don't know whether or not he believes in God (let alone one as articulated by any modern sects of Judaism)

[Edited on October 8, 2026 at 10:36 PM. Reason : but he does seem to value his Jewish cultural heritage at least]

10/8/2026 10:35:27 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17866 Posts
user info
edit post

He can straddle that jew line with the dems bro. I bet his government is at least somewhat competent

[Edited on October 8, 2026 at 10:48 PM. Reason : With no evidence at all]

10/8/2026 10:48:19 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17866 Posts
user info
edit post

Hey qfred do you see the moon by chance?

10/8/2026 11:27:04 PM

qntmfred
retired
42752 Posts
user info
edit post

it does not seem to be visible from my current location on the planet

10/8/2026 11:47:23 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17866 Posts
user info
edit post

Will investigate and call back

[Edited on October 8, 2026 at 11:56 PM. Reason : I mean i will edit post here one moment]

10/8/2026 11:56:19 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17866 Posts
user info
edit post

I think google said new moon day is 10th?

[Edited on October 8, 2026 at 11:58 PM. Reason : So like where is the moon?]

10/8/2026 11:57:48 PM

qntmfred
retired
42752 Posts
user info
edit post

I use https://github.com/sky-map-team/stardroid

10/9/2026 12:07:11 AM

StTexan
Not AI!
17866 Posts
user info
edit post

I mean now that we are dropping names i normally use skyview lite?

10/9/2026 12:09:47 AM

 Message Boards » Chit Chat » Ask qntmfred things ITT Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11], Prev  
go to top | |
Admin Options : move topic | lock topic

© 2026 by The Wolf Web - All Rights Reserved.
The material located at this site is not endorsed, sponsored or provided by or on behalf of North Carolina State University.
Powered by CrazyWeb v2.39 - our disclaimer.